Job description –
INCN offers a unique opportunity for experienced DevOps engineers to take on leadership roles. This is a great opportunity to join a global development team and we encourage new ideas.
- Windows / Linux OS / Mac expertise with at least 5 – 6 years of system administration experience
- Working in a Dev / QA environment to learn about agile methods
- Expert coding/scripting skills using Ruby, Python, PERL, Shell, Powershell, JSON
- Should have the skills to use JIRA build tools
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using AWS to manage public cloud deployments
- You should have the skills to use Vagrant, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes,
- Openshift, Cloudformation and more.
- Experience with JAVA and ideal management experience with Apache Tomcat / SQL / PostgreSQL
- The ideal experience with version control tools such as GIT / SVN
- Manual/automatic testing of required application deployment experience
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL